“La Scienza a regola d’Arte”: Tony Cragg – Piergiorgio Odifreddi in conversation
Taking as a basis this quote by famous contemporary artist Tony Cragg: “I see art as supplement and expansion of science”, the MASI and IBSA Foundations have launched a series of conversations among representatives of the artistic and scientific field, entitled: “La Scienza a regola d’Arte”.
On Tuesday, May 9th, 2017, in the Hall of the LAC, the artist Tony Cragg and the mathematics and science communicator Piergiorgio Odifreddi spoke about the relationship between art and science.
- Scientific Forum: Basic mechanisms of cancer immunotherapy
- “La Scienza a regola d’Arte”: Tony Cragg – Piergiorgio Odifreddi in conversation
- As part of the meeting #bastabufale, the prize-giving of the contest “Bufale in rete: come riconoscerle!”
- “I Ragazzi di Pasteur”: the school project explaining science through a comic strip
- E- Health: Between hoaxes and the truth: the Two Sides of Online Health
- Misinformation on internet: learning to recognise it!
- New technologies to treat neurodisorders: neuroprosthetics
- Assisted Reproduction: a long and costly journey
- The thyroid…in the periphery!
- Leading experts from around the world participated at the forum titled “Cancer immunology makes it to clinic: how cancer will be treated in the coming years”